Saturday, August 13
11:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
Awards Ceremony 3:00p.m.
Tickets: $15 Adult, $10 student, $5 youth 6-15
All you can sample from these amazing Albacore Tuna Chefs!
NOAA Pacific Fleet Anniversary Cake & Pepsi too!
Port of Newport - 2000 SE Marine Science Drive - Next to Boat Launch & NOAA
- Know A Tuna - Ralph Pesznecker, Erol Kanmaz, Patti Curfman, Karen Pesznecker, Adam & Cathie Smith
- Crazy Tuna Chick & Her Crew - Patti Curfman
- Kichana - Christian Perez
- Chef Leslie Champion
- Chef Earl Frederick
- Lucky Crew BBQ - Zon Bevans, Alaina Bevans
- Noisette Kitchen - Michael Landsberg
- Tap House at Nye Creek - Tony Bixler
- Pelican Pub & Brew - Ken Henson
- Dr. Bob Cowen - Director, Hatfield Marine Science Center
- Jack Strong - Executive Chef, Chinook Winds Casino Resort
- Tom Pfister - Legendary tuna fisherman & founding member Oregon Albacore Commission
- Buck Boston - Pacific Seafood
- Newell Seafood - Mark & Lisa Newell, Ian Clayman
- Younguns BBQ - Travis Ferguson
- Black Bee BBQ - Wil Black, Sarah Black, Terry Ferebee, Stephen Burdick, Jared Groome
- Greater Newport Chamber of Commerce - Lorna Davis
- Tuna Trolls - Jason Phillips, Katie Phillips, Alex Phillips
- Team New Dawn - Henry deRonden-Pos
- Team Provecho - Amy Cloe, Marriah Delavega
- Ian Clayman
- Tyler Jackson
- Erol Kanmaz - Chef/Instructor, Northwest Culinary Institute
- Kevin Greenwood - General Manager, Port of Newport
- Tammie Johnson Stark - NOAA Officers' Wives Association
- Commander Arthur Jesse Stark - NOAA Director of Emergency Response
Ale, Ale the Gang's All Here! Visit the Rogue Brewery Ale Garden under the big top and enjoy samplings of their award winning brew! Included in your admission price. 21 and over please.
Bay City Cruisers Classic Car Show
***Oregon Albacore Tuna provided by the Oregon Albacore Commission through Newport suppliers and fishermen