Saturday, August 9
11:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
Awards Ceremony 3:00p.m.
Tickets: $15 Adult, $10 student, $5 youth 6-15
All you can sample from these amazing Albacore Tuna Chefs!
Delicious Side Dishes Too & Pepsi!
Port of Newport - 2000 SE Marine Science Drive - Next to Boat Launch & NOAA
- Team Oceana - Jackie Gzsanka, Bree Williamson, Sheila O'Malley, Claude Des Georges
- Urban Farmer Restaurant - Matt Christianson, Chris Starkus, Drew Tyson, Carrie Kissell
- Know A Tuna - Ralph Pesznecker, Patti Curfman, Erol Kanmaz, Cynthia Combs, Zach Pesznecker
- Schooner Restaurant & Lounge - Tom Flood
- Hook, Line, and Sinker - Beatrice Kemp, Roger Kemp, Matthew Commeree
- Team Sybaris - Matt Bennett, John Jarsche, Ruvim Samoilich
- LUC Restaurant - Brian Parks
- Basta Trattoria - Marco Frattaroli
- Pelican Pub & Brewery - Ged Aydelott, Ken Henson
- Bay 839 - Andrew Ferns, Pono Freitas, Ian Shad Clayman
- Homegrown Pub - Kelsey Terry, Jim Terry
- Old Mill Brew Werks
- Phil Oswalt - Executive Sous Chef, Multnomah Athletic Club
- Jack Strong - Executive Chef, Chinook Winds Casino Resort
- Eric Viegas - Whole Foods Seafood Associate Coordinator
- Tom Pfister - Legendary tuna fisherman & founding member Oregon Albacore Commission
- Tony Hall - Chef Instructor/Dining Room Manager, Oregon Culinary Institute
- iTuna - Maria Rock, Kyle Rock, Corey Rock, Kylie Rock
- Tombstone BBQ - Michael Eckert, Vicky Eckert, Michelle Eckert, Michael Eckert Jr.
- Habitat for Humanity - Mike Copp, Marcia Thompson, Sally Bovett
- Nary's Knightly Knaves From NOAA - Catherine Nary
- Lucky Crew BBQ - Travis Ferguson, Mark Barrett, & Joey
- Young Professionals (Yo-Pros) Greater Newport Chamber of Commerce - Wil Black
- Greater Newport Chamber of Commerce
- Eric Berkowitz - Director of Marine Operations, NOAA Marine Operation Center-Pacific
- Erol Kanmaz - Chef/Instructor, Northwest Culinary Institute
- Nancy Fitzpatrick - Executive Director, Oregon Albacore Commission
- Todd Ketterman - Department Chair, Linn-Benton Community College Culinary Arts Dept.
- Jamie Rand - Publisher, News Times
1:00pm - Tuna Time with Tom at the MAK Grill Center
BBQ cooking demo (with samples!) with Mr. Tuna himself, Tom Pfister. Special guest, seafood grill expert Charlie Jones from Fernandina Beach, Florida & special tuna fillet demonstration by fisherman Cody Chase. Presented by Oregon Albacore Commission, Pacific Seafood & MAK Grills
Ale, Ale the Gang's All Here! Visit the Rogue Ale Garden under the big top and enjoy their award winning brew! 21 and over please.
Bay City Cruisers Classic Car Show
***Oregon Albacore Tuna provided by the Oregon Albacore Commission through Newport suppliers and fishermen